With DragonPass you can enjoy a range of travel benefits and privileges at over 800 airports worldwide.
Use the app to;
• Search and access our core airport services, including lounges, dining, transport and meet and greet. See full details including locations and opening times.
• Stay up to date and check your current membership, lounge visits, and visit history
• Top up lounge visits with in-app purchase
If you have received your DragonPass membership from Barclays, RBS, Natwest, Ulster or Co-Op, please download the relevant Premier App as mentioned in your welcome letter.
For all bank cardholders who are issued with DragonPass membership, please check the details that in your welcome material for information on benefit entitlement and how to use your membership.
- Updated registration process, to make sign up easier and more seamless
- Updated contact us pages to allow you to get help in more ways, including an easy in app message function.
- More competitive rates for airport transfers with a new supplier for our transport service
- Improved membership purchase to make it clearer exactly what our plans offer
- Other bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why the actual f###k do I have to log into the app every single time I open it.
This is the most annoying thing ever, please do some developing of you application, basic apps have this functionality.... its honestly shocking that a company that charges so much can’t even retain login information or allow for fingerprint...
Dragonpass app for ABSA clients not working
The Absa traveller app is no longer working (2019) and we now have to use the Dragonpass app directly. However, the Dragonpass app does not recognise my login details/membership number. Absa please sort out this mess. I need lounge access asap. Don’t now why Absa did not stay with Priority Pass, endless problems with Dragonpass since switch over.
Tries to creat password using instructions given, but not possible on app! How frustrating! This is so basic!!! Also seems to have lost my previous account details. Does not recognise it!!! ABSA, time to revisit your association here.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.