Ella is a sight-singing ear-training app that helps you improve your musical ear with fun and engaging exercises.
It uses the microphone to detect your pitch and provide accurate evaluation and feedback. The tuner’s pitch detection helps you to adjust your singing.
- Wide variety of exercises
- On-screen tuner in every exercise
- Intonation and interval evaluation
- Detailed graph of your singing pitch
- Practice mode lets you listen before playing
- Play mode that tests your skills
- High-score tracking for each exercise
- Leaderboard for each exercise collection
Ella gives you a detailed analysis of your performance on intonation and intervals and lets you further visualize it through graphs. The intonation score is based on how accurately you sang the pitch of each note. The interval score is based on how accurately you sang each interval.
Ella teaches sight-singing and music-reading with a cutting-edge experience that includes a wide variety of exercises. Follow the learning path to navigate musical concepts from beginner to advanced.
Use practice mode to nail your singing performance. Use play mode to achieve your personal best and appear on the global leaderboards and to compete with friends.
- New exercises with diverse time signatures
- Better score syncing across devices
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Hirsh Group LLC
- 74.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Hirsh Group LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.