The ESYLUX Light Control app enables fast, easy operation of the extensive ESYLUX light management solution using a Bluetooth connection. The app allows the user to configure all of the settings required for on-demand, energy-efficient continuous lighting control, individual management and control of specific lights and for conveniently using the SymbiLogic technology from a mobile iOS end device.
The app comprises the following functionality:
- General settings including date and time, radio range, operating mode, light target value, delay time, switch-off warning, orientation light
- Manual control of brightness and light colour for all lights together or per lighting channel
- Settings for the operating mode and delay time of two switching channels
- Ability to create, configure and access four profiles each for four different lighting channels and two switching channels respectively
- Ability to select presence-dependent, fully automatic continuous lighting control
- Ability to select SymbiLogic technology to provide pleasant, biodynamic light in the room with the option of one of four pre-defined lighting regions
- Ability to easily configure the target light value and calibrate the individual light sensors if required
- Simple DALI mapping to allow the lighting channels to be correctly assigned using software when e.g. the DALI cabling has been implemented incorrectly
Minor Bugfix in start-screen
- ESYLUX GmbH
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2015, ESYLUX GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.