Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
- We take data security very seriously, so we made an update to keep your information even more secure.
- Long (and we mean reaaaaally long) usernames would push a note’s title down until it overlapped the text beneath it. The whole thing was a big mess so we fixed it.
- Extra spaces in space names and space descriptions will now be trimmed down to just one. A little space is healthy but that was too much.
Ratings and Reviews
We run our lives and businesses on Evernote. I could not imagine what I would do without it.
And it is always being improved. My all time favourite app.
Needs some work
Evernote is generally great. The sync is efficient, web clipper very helpful. The organizing of notebooks is helpful but could do with the option for sub-notebook groupings. only one level of grouping doesn’t make sense to me if you’re using Evernote to organize lots of things. Photo conversion to text and doc is fantastic.
The auto-formatting for numbers and bullets is very annoying - every time you delete a row it throws the numbering out and this can only be corrected by deleting the number on every single line all the way back to where you edited! Massive time-waster. Also when you paste text that has any space in paragraph it add new numbering to every line. The presentation option has been removed for ipad and iphone, which makes it useless for delivering presentations- not sure why that was removed. Not really impressed that some basic things like these haven’t been attended to even with the premium subscription.
Needs work but is still good
I have used Evernote consisently for the past 5 years. Currently I am a student and I manage all of my notes and digital books with Evernote, as well as, group work projects and freelance work through shared notebooks.
The issue with Evernote is the core feature - writing - is leagues behind it's competition (Ulysses, Apple Notes, Bear etc); however, when it comes to Search and Knowledge Organisation Evernote is still the king. Performance is also a problem when compared to it's competition (Ulysses, Apple Notes, Bear etc) - it doesnt feel like a mac app.
The solution is to rewrite a more performant macOS and iOS app, and rethink the writing experience (just copy Apple Notes/Ulysses and you'll be sorted)
- 58.2 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One month R79.99
- One year R699.99
- One month R79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.