Our Expectant Mother’s Guide – Journey app is here to complement our 60 000 print run, digital magazine www.expectantmothersguide.co.za, downloadable magazine through the various app stores – Expectant Mother’s Guide.
What is popular about our A5 publication, is not just the convenience when it comes to size, but the information within the magazine. Moms want to keep it on hand to easily refer back to it.
Including the Expectant Father's Guide! The Expectant Mother's Guide helps pregnant moms and dads make informed decisions about their pregnancy, birth and parenting experiences. The Expectant Father's Guide is a section for dads, by dads, so they can also understand the best way to be a part of the pregnancy experience and understand their partners. (covers from pregnancy up until baby is 2 years old).
Find Childbirth Educators, Midwives, Lactation Consultants, and hospitals in your area on our interactive map.
Various Pregnancy related calculators
Moms can track their pregnancy
Sign up and view our monthly newsletters
List of support group and helpline numbers
We have a section dedicated to:
- Topic of the week. Every week we will discuss a new topic based on moms questions / what is relevant to your pregnancy and parenting journey.
- Q&A’s, where there are a team of professionals on board ready to answer any questions parents might have.
- Health and Nutrition. Discussing various topics around the health and Nutrition of mom, baby and the family. Some recipes, quick meal preps and Foods to avoid.
- Skin to Skin. Sharing info, videos and our material for Skin to Skin week in June that we facilitate. Parents can RSVP to our function here as well.
- Pregnancy Education Week. Sharing info, videos and our material for Pregnancy Education week in Feb every year, as well as upload all future events being hosted around the country for new parents to attend and understand the importance of childbirth education.
- Exercises during pregnancy and post pregnancy by a qualified biokineticist who has completed a course in PreNatal and PostNatal Exercise.
Hospital Bag checklist (Downloadable as well)
Nursery Items checklist (Downloadable as well)
Safety in and around the Home
The option of buying online through our app
To mention a few.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the fact that their is a Q&A function which has qualified professionals there to answer. There is a range of professionals too that can answer so my question will be answered in multiple ways and looked at in many different aspects. My baby was born at 34 weeks and spent multiple weeks in the NICU, some more advise would have been lovely. When I came home, I would have loved to discuss aspects with nurses/lactation consultant from the comfort of my home. They professionals are moms too which is a plus for me because they have been through it themselves first hand! It’s also free help which I know is just amazing and so appreciated by us moms. This means that anybody can be able to get the help they need
I can’t wait to show my cousin this app she’s due in July 💃🏽💃🏽💖😍
Thank you 😊
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lynne Bluff
- 119.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating