With Fidelity ADT SecureHome you have remote access to monitor and control your home or business anywhere, any time, in real time. This will give you the control, awareness and peace of mind, of the people and places that you most care about. For more information on how we achieve this please visit our website: https://www.adt.co.za/
The App requires the IDS X-Series alarm panel, Fidelity ADT Hub Communication device and Fidelity ADT SecureHome subscription.
- Secure multi-site management from your smart phone - no need to go to the site!
- Full arm, stay arm, and disarm abilities as set up by the installer
- Zone Bypass function to handle problematic zones when you're out of reach
- User management, including zone and partition naming, as well as the ability to set, edit, suspend, or delete user access rights
- Real-time notifications - know what is happening as it happens!
- "Make a Call" function for contacting your monitoring company or critical contacts in the event of emergencies or false alarm activations
Use of the app is subject to the "Fidelity ADT End User Terms and Conditions" available at https://www.adt.co.za/
Zone restores no longer play emergency sound
Panic button requires 3 second press
Panic button can be hidden
Notifications do not disturb phone calls
Continuous emergency sound fixed
Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
It’s great having the ability to bypass, arm, disarm and automate my gate, but this app is due an update . Should be able to view the status of the system at any time (eg state of each zone, or whether system is ready to arm or not) without having to attempt to arm to find out this via error messages. Usage stats should be available as well as some AI to suggest actions based on habit (eg suggest to arm) or allow to set rules such as time based arming or disarming. The UI is a bit dated too. Could be more slick .
Great functionality but not user friendly
The fact that I can arm and disarm my alarm using my phone is great. But I find the app to not be very user friendly and have to click through quite a lot just to arm or disarm. A panic button would also be good. However the worst thing is that I keep getting logged out which means I always have to log in again every time I open the app which is negates the convenience of the app. Even if I have the “Remember Me” function selected.
Can be unreliable at times
1. We chose adt because of the promised panic button. No panic button supported by iOS. The guy made a sale by saying it's coming soon.
2. We wait and wait for the B to appear when trying to bypass an area.
3. I put the alarm on one night and in the morning it said 'Arm All' meaning the alarm is off. When my unsuspecting neighbor arrived to check on the house, the alarm went off.
It's a cool concept, just needs an extra bit of attention.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.