The Financial Mail is a national magazine in South Africa with a focus of reaching the country's top business minds. It is published weekly and is available on iPad. Based in Rosebank, Johannesburg, it is edited by Tim Cohen and published by BDFM Publishers, which is also the parent company of Business Day and Business Day TV. BDFM Publishers is owned by Times Media Group.
The magazine, launched in 1959, is regarded as a must-read by the business and investor community, publishing financial, economic and political articles that go far beyond beat reporting to provide in-depth analysis of industry and commerce.
- Single Copies available
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Ratings and Reviews
- BDFM Publishers
- 58 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Times Media Group 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Financial Mail 11 February 2016 R29.99
- Financial Mail 31 March 2016 R29.99
- Financial Mail 11 August 2016 R29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.