getTOD - RELIABLE TRADESPEOPLE TO YOUR DOOR IMMEDIATELY
Partnered with Builders Warehouse, getTOD is now available in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Use your smartphone to order a plumber, locksmith, electrician or handyman and track them to your property in real-time.
– 24/7 on-demand service, no need to book ahead
– Fully vetted, insured and user reviewed tradespeople
– Low standardised hourly rates & cashless payment
USING getTOD IS EASY AS 1,2,3:
1. Select your desired electrician, plumber, locksmith or handyman and track them to your property
2. Approve the quote and let them get to work
3. On completion of the job, your pre-loaded credit card is automatically and securely charged
Download getTOD today!
*Proudly partnered with Builders Warehouse*
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated logos
- Updated invoice format
Ratings and Reviews
Had a problem with my geyser and instead of waiting for my insurance to book someone and have a ruined ceiling I used the app and got a plumber within an hour to sort out the problem with minimal secondary damage to my house.
Worth every cent
What an experience!
My request was answered in 27 seconds and the plumber arrived and completed the work within 45 minutes of me opening the app- how!!!? I am truly impressed.
Paying for quotes 😱
I will not recommend this app. I wanted to get a quote for bathroom renovations. Since it is a big project it is not something that can be done without a proper quote. I was charged R450 for a one hour service, just to get a ridiculously priced quote from Get Tod. I have never heard of paying for a quote. From the Get Tod video, this also doesn’t seem like it should work this way. I sent a query email, but didn’t even get a reply.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.