Heritage Hill Security Estate App for residents. Once registered residents may invite visitors using their contacts on their phone. The app provides the functionality to send invitations via SMS, iMessage or WhatsApp.
Visitors then provide security with the PAC ( Personal Access Code) to quickly gain access to the estate.
Additional features include :
* Panic button (notify security with your gps location and record the emergency in the background via the microphone)
* Estate communicator
* Keep a list of regular visitors for easy access
* Message inbox for courtesy entry and exit notifications, emergencies and newsletters
- Support Ticket Module Enhancements
- Contactless Access Control with Proximity and option to turn of flash, flash will also remember its previous state
- granular setting to enable only Contractors
- bug fixes and improvements to Panic Button
- In App PDF Viewer with Sharing Functionality
- Improved Visitor Schedules and Inbox
- New redesigned app
- Update Location of Residence
- Set Profile Picture
- Update email address and email notification preferences
- better handling of international numbers
- improvements for residents with multiple residences
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updated and working fine again
Great new update
New update is great, love the new UI.
I’d love to contribute to add Heritage Hill photos for instance on the main screen.
QR code to Apple wallet not working
Would be great if the QR code for regular visitors could actually be saved to Wallet for iphone.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Heritage Hill Home Owners' Association
- 73.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Wyobi 2014-2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.