Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, renovating or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 18 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.3 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, builders, interior designers, repair professionals and more.
Discover All the Products You Need for Your Home
- Easily browse products for all rooms, styles and budgets.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Tap the View in My Room button on Product Pages and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see how products would look in your space.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, insider updates, decorating tricks, organising tips, gardening advice, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
Houzz is the app The Independent included on its list of ""50 best interiors websites"", The Sunday Times labelled as the ""cult American design and home renovation platform” and The Guardian proclaims is the ""website that speaks the language of home improvement”.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
For the developers:
I have literally re-designed my entire house from this app. On paper. Only trouble is all the products featured are... American.
Can't fault the "ideas" concept.
However, would be nice to expand the products information directory to be more international user relevant. I'm in South Africa which would admittedly be near the bottom of the list, but would be nice if some effort was made into directing users to local suppliers of decor.
Also a companion "DIY" app would be the cherry on the yellow cake. Thank you Houzz for letting me dream big.
Good ideas but app keeps cancelling out and have to waste time reinstalling. AGREE. WHY DOES IT KEEO GOING INTO CLOUD. HAVE TO REINSTALL ALL THE TIME. VERY IRRITATING. Agree. I have to reinstall every day. Keeps going into Cloud. Houzz says it’s my mobile but doesn’t happen with any other App
It’s a nice app but it would be nice if we could see prices in Rands or other currencies as well to accommodate everyone
- Houzz Inc.
- 134 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.