Scan & Analyze available wireless networks in your Home / Office.
Top-Rated # 23 App under Utilities on April 8, 2020.
Monitor, Diagnose & Troubleshoot your WiFi Connection. You can see the signal strength, the noise level, and the channel it is ON.
• Clean & Simple Design
• Real-time Statistics & easy to use interface
• Shows WiFi Signal Strength based on your location/distance from the wireless router
• Simply find out your WiFi Signal Strength at different locations like Family Room, Bed Room, Media Room...
• Know what channel is being used by your WiFi Router
• Graphical view to avoid congested channels that lead to interference on the same frequency bands.
• Supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks/bands.
• Option to "Print" or "Save as PDF" the WiFi analysis report.
• Themes including the New Dark & Light Modes.
Requires a Mac with built-in WiFi (External WiFi adapters are not supported).
• New App Icon
• Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy, Laggy, Crashes
Origionally useful to visualise wifi spectrum usage, now the app repeatedly crashes (will not stay open forever) and the graphing goes crazy and out of range. Unsure if this is my new Macbook Air or Mac OS Catalina. Couldn't get support from developer.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry about the inconvenience, and have addressed the crashes in the recent release (2.0). We have another one coming with some UI Fixes and enhancements, please update to the latest version and let us know if it helped resolved the crashes and update the ratings.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Z9Apps LLC
- 2.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- Z9Apps © 2018 - 2022
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.