Only enterprise user needs to register your device.
You can skip registering your device, if you don't need it.
The IIJ SmartKey app produces one-time passwords that conform to TOTP (RFC 6238) standards and can be used in the 2-step verification processes of a variety of online services supporting TOTP.
Strengthen your online service security by linking this app, installed to your smartphone device, with your ID/password verification processes.
Slide authentication can be used (ver 2.0).
When logging in to a service that supports slide authentication, you will receive a push notification on your smartphone. Then you can pull the service icon for 2-step verification.
For details, please visit http://www.iij.ad.jp/biz/smartkey-m/ (Written in Japanese).
* To use slide authentication, you must register your device.
■ Special Features
* Protects against unauthorized access by allowing the user to lock the app using a Touch ID or passcode.
* Supports device changes and data backups by handing over settings between devices.
* Compatible with the Google Authenticator (TOTP authentication).
* Supports slide authentication.
* Easy to see and read, simple and refined design.
■ Confirmed Supported Services (TOTP authentications)
* Amazon Web Services
* Google Accounts
* Google Apps for Work
* IIJ Omnibus
* IIJ Secure MX Service
* Microsoft Accounts
■ Confirmed Supported Services (Slide authentications)
* Additional details on available services is expected soon.
■■ Please make sure to read the information below before using the app.
* When switching devices, please check the app help page (https://www1.auth.iij.jp/smartkey/en/help_v2.html) before transferring service settings from your old device to the new one.
* Please ensure that you confirm service restoration procedures for the various online services you utilize in advance to protect yourself against cases in which you are unable to complete the 2-step verification process due to device loss or accidental deletion of service settings.
* When backing up this app to iTunes, it is necessary to encrypt the backup files. This app does not support backups to the iCloud service.
All users of this app must consent to the User Agreement found below before using the app.
Mentioned company names and service names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
* Only enterprise service users need Device Registraion.
You can skip registering your device if you don't need.
* Improvements for words in app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.