Small business owners in more than 160 countries trust Invoice2go to send professional invoices and quotes to their clients.
Create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using one simple app. Accept all the ways your clients want to pay online. Capture your expenses as you incur them. We are the on-the-go invoicing solution for all types of small businesses: from contractors to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. All of your information is automatically synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and computer.
Invoice2go has been the #1 invoice app for 10+ years and counting. Here’s why people choose Invoice2go:
LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL
* Streamline your look. Choose from 8 professional invoice templates optimized for easy use.
* Add a logo for your business. Upload your own or create one using our custom logo designer.
* Match your brand. Sync the color of your logo to your invoice.
* Showcase your awards and honors. Include additional images on your invoice to elevate your look.
INVOICE with EASE
* Create and send an invoice in under 3 minutes.
* Jump right in without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
* Experience updates in real time. Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
* Convert an estimate into an invoice in seconds.
* Set up weekly, bi-weekly or monthly invoices for repeat business and we’ll remind you when they’re ready to be sent.
GET PAID FASTER
* Send invoices on the spot. Improve your turnaround time and save yourself the paperwork.
* Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
* Never miss a thing. Keep an eye on overdue invoices and send automatic payment reminders.
• Easily track your expenses. Simply snap a photo of your receipt to safely store and claim business expenses.
• Save for next time. Add expenses directly to your invoice and save recurring expenses for future use.
• No more overflowing shoeboxes. Organize all of your expenses and print expense reports with one tap.
* Stay up to date. Know what happens to your invoice after you hit “send”. See when customers have viewed your invoices and who still needs to make a payment.
* Schedule appointments and organize your day.
* Keep track of your receipts.
* Keep track of time on the job and bill accurately.
* Run reports on estimates, invoices, expenses and more.
* Get all the information you need in one statement. Just select a client and we’ll take care of the rest.
Invoice 2go the ultimate invoice maker: Send simple invoices using professional templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and quotes, online payments, bill organiser, receipt and expense tracking, and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy-to-use app. Whether you need to create a construction invoice or quote, business receipt for your side gig or track receipts for your small business, Invoice2go is the #1 invoice app.
** Ready to get started? Download our free invoice app today. You can try the Invoice2go Pro Plan for 14 days free (no credit card required) before choosing the plan that best suits your business.
** Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Invoice2go doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscriptions automatically renew unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before end of current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - https://invoice.2go.com/tosInline/
- General performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Search is a problem my stock itiems where all in groups
The search of products before were all in one place like copper and size 15mm but now it is all mixed up into alphabetical order so the search takes long and if I don’t type the full name of the product, but start typing it’s name and see it in the list and click on it the first item in the list comes up and not the product I clicked on. 2nd in the old version if you created an invoice and saved it, anything you added after your first save automatically backed up. But now you have to save after a couple of entries to make sure it’s saved in case you lose connection to the cloud. And when you open the App again what was not saved is gone.
Deposit should be able to send even if I’m not connected to your payment methods, but can add it paid manually and then show as a deposit on the invoice after the total, so the quote total was 8000 and the deposit 4000 the Copied quote to invoice should still show the total as 8000 less the Deposit 4000 and Balance Outstanding 4000.
Otherwise settling in to processes in the Updated App🤗
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize about your item search and save issues within the app, and would love the opportunity to try to troubleshoot and resolve these issues for you. If yoou haven't done so already, could you try enabling your location settings to allow Invoice2go to constantly sync, as well as resetting your network settings? As for the deposit balances, we want to take a look at your account to ensure that they are displaying correctly, please reach out to us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Please change the search parameters, when searching for a client, when making an invoice. So it puts preferences to the first letters of the company. E.g- I search the letter “U” (only have one client under “U”) but my search results comes up with nearly every one of my clients. Because of the “U’s” in email addresses or contact names.. The name only comes to the top after I’ve typed the whole first world “United”-
Which honestly makes for a useless search. I don’t understand why the search needs to be so in-depth. I never get what I’m looking for and have to either scroll to find it or type the whole company before I get to it.
My invoices and quotes are disappearing from the system deposit has been paid and when it comes to sending the invoice it’s gone. Very frustrating as everting has to be redone having to make backup of all the work as you do it. This is not user friendly if you out in the field you don’t have time to do the work over.
Makes my company look bad. Cost time and money
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with our app, FM Loss prevention. All invoices and quotes should successfully save and we haven't heard reports of this from other users. After invoices have been paid, they will be moved to the paid folder of your application. We want to look into this for you and offer account-level assistance. Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Apple Store username and a Support Specialist will be in touch to help out.
- 94.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Invoice2go, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month R399.99
- Pro Package - 12 months R799.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months R1,199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.