Apple TV Screenshots
I present you iPlayTV for Apple TV.
The app allows you to watch your playlists (live or VOD content) and organizes its content in a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Multi playlists (remote, Xtream Codes or file upload)
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the IPTV playlists
- Video player supports most of the stream codecs
- Supports EPG URLs with gzip/tar content
- EPG time shift
- Match TV frame rate
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support (with catch up)
- OpenSubtitles support
All the information shown in the screenshots is just an example and after installing the app you won't see it.
To use the app you need to have your playlist, and neither the app or developer have control over your content.
Please be aware that I don't provide/recommend/suggest where you can find content to use with this app.
If you have problems with the app send me an email:
or reach me on Discord:
I read all emails you send but is difficult to respond to everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- Fix crash for playlists with SVG logos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best IPTV app for iOS
This is by far the best IPTV app for iOS and I have been using it for two years. Smooth experience and clean interface. The only thing that needs to be added is a search function thats the only issue I have. Please add it.
Always to reinstall
Don’t wast your money on this app every couple of day I have to reinstall . Try load to load it up and then black screen then crashes . Reinstall sometime helps .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.