The iSober app and cloud service is a cutting-edge breath alcohol test management tool for day-to-day capturing, sharing, tracking and storage of breathalyser test data for social users, device operators, businesses and fleets.
Users who test their own breath alcohol concentration may capture their breath test results on a voluntary basis for the purpose of understanding their breath alcohol concentration and sharing their test results with a loved one or colleague in order to get a ride home after consuming alcohol and being on or above the legal limit. Use the app as a guest, or sign in using your Google or Facebook account to save the last 10 test results in the app.
Enterprise users who conduct daily, random or mandatory breathalyser tests on drivers, employees or contractors are able to utilise the iSober app and cloud service to obtain definitive breath alcohol test results that enables operators to prevent drink drivers from operating vehicles, to prevent intoxicated employees entering the workplace and to gather substantive evidence for disciplinary action.
iSober supports the iSoberS Pro and AL8800BT breathalyser devices.
• Date and time recorded with each test.
• Photograph of the person tested together with alcohol test result.
• Precise GPS Location and address recorded with each test result.
• Last calibration date indicated in App and in the Cloud Portal.
• Unique serial number traceability for each test conducted.
• Multi-device user access.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION:
If you would like to save your breath alcohol measurements to HealthKit (this is completely optional), then iSober can also save your measurements to HealthKit where you can view them using iOS's built-in Health app.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.isober.co.za/terms
This update fixes a possible crash when viewing a measurement from the history tab. It also fixes the display of user names for Enterprise users.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alcohol Breathalysers Pty Ltd
- 23.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Alcohol Breathalysers Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Semi-annual subscription R299.99
- Annual subscription R549.99
- Monthly subscription R49.99