iTIVA is a PK/PD simulation App that provides information about distribution of drugs based on mathematical models, and it simulate the behavior of a TCI (Target controlled infusion) pump, calculating infusion rates to reach and maintain a set target effect site concentration. Those schemes can be implemented in volumetric infusion pumps and be guided with pharmacokinetics models
iTIVA include 20 drugs and more than 50 pharmacokinetic models, that are updated continuously when you subscribe*:
- Remifentanil (ULTIVA)
- Propofol (DIPRIVAN)
This app also calculate the end tidal (Et) for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane and Desflurane, for a set MAC age, using the Mapleson equation.
- Record intraoperative milestones (like unconsciousness, BIS value, etc..)
- Share your case with other colleagues using QR codes
- Export all recorded information as a excel file
*iTIVA full access for a year
Additional features are available when you subscribe to iTIVA yearly, this optional paid subscription service funds the app’s development and allows full access to the main features of this App:
- Access to new PK/PD models published in the literature that are updated as they become available.
- Simulate up to 5 drug drugs at time
- Unlimited simulations without time restriction
- 24 hrs support
iTIVA yearly subscription is available for US$9,99/year. The subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
More details can be found here
Terms and Conditions: http://itiva.co/terms.html
- Improved App speed
- The time Axis in the GRAPH can be changed to real time format "HH:mm" - Open "side menu" -> Setting -> Enable: Time axis HH:mm
- Historical targets modifications during simulation now can be plotted in the GRAPH, Open the graph, press ""MORE" button -> "SHOW TARGETS"
- Events now can be added to the GRAPH, Open the graph, press ""MORE" button -> "SHOW EVENTS"
- To add events, just press in an empty channel, and look for "Events" in the same list you find all available medications
- Tap over the concentration indicator in each channel, to change between Effect to Plasma concentration, and vice versa
- Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
- ANESTESIARTE CALI SAS
- 70.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © David Edo Ramirez, 2012
- In-App Purchases
- iTIVA yearly R164.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.