Keeble is an iOS keyboard that allows users with fine motor-challenges, switch users and users with vision impairments to type in almost any app. The keyboard offers word prediction, timing options, Select on Release, Select on Dwell, auditory feedback and other accessibility features. It also fully supports Switch Control and VoiceOver.
Keeble is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Polish. The keyboard also offers optimised layouts for simplified, advanced and scanning keyboards.
- Prevent accidental selections with Timing options
- Compensate for motor challenges with Select on Release or Select on Dwell
- Use scanning-optimised keyboards with Switch Control: ABC and frequency of use
- Turn on keyboard clicks
- Use spoken cues as you move your finger across the keyboard
- Hear each key, word or sentence you type with Speak as you Type
Self-learning word prediction
- Choose between word completion, next-word prediction or multi-word prediction
- Configure the number of suggestions and suggestion order
- Adjust the size of the prediction bar to your needs
Speed up typing
- Benefit from the phrase bank providing quick access to your iOS keyboard shortcuts
- Use the cursor keys to navigate through text quickly
- Turn Auto-Capitalisation and Auto-Spacing ON or OFF
Optimise for different users
- Use with beginning readers and select lowercase key labels, ABC layout and coloured vowels
- Customise for adults by allowing access to all characters and selecting QWERTY layout
- Choose from 5 different themes or create a custom theme
- Use Keeble on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Select one of the 11 available languages, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
Version 4.2 introduces compatibility for iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd generation).
This version also includes bug fixes.
Thanks for using our app!
- AssistiveWare B.V.
- 238.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2019 AssistiveWare B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.