Kin makes it simpler to share expenses, track group spending and get paid back.
Kin is great when you’re:
• Living with friends or your partner
• Going on a weekend away, road trip or holiday
• Paying for office lunches and coffees
• Working on passion projects
• Buying group gifts
• Starting a stokvel
We’re a mixed bunch at Kin. People of different ages, with different interests and experiences. But we have at least one thing in common: we want to be a force for good.
We want to solve a problem as old as people and money: People and money. We want to help people do money better together, because it’ll help them do relationships better. This is our scary, starry-eyed, beautiful, beast of a reason to come to work.
The Kin app is our first, small step on that journey.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE KIN APP
• Create a Kin
• Record paid and planned expenses
• Track activity and balances across the group
• See who owes you and who you owe
• Pay securely with your card in the Kin app or record a payment made.
Whether you’re a couple, friends or relative strangers living together, Kin creates transparency and simplicity when sharing expenses. See who’s paid for what, keep track of balances, know what you’re spending and get paid back for:
• Electricity, Internet and Cleaning
• Netflix and other entertainment
• Toilet Paper
• Indoor plants and furniture
TRIPS AND THE WEEKEND AWAY
If you’re going away with 1 or 10 people, it’s always simpler to have one place to see what’s been bought and spent already and quickly get paid, or pay, what’s owed when the weekend is over.
• Petrol for road trips
• Food and Drink
FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS AND COUPLES
You’re constantly doing things with other people. The Kin app will help bring transparency to what’s being spent and getting paid back.
• Gifts for friends and family
• Coffee and lunches with co-workers
• Dinners and activities with friends and family
• Date nights, catch-ups and hangs
• Download the Kin app and sign up with your email, Google or Facebook.
• Create a Kin or record a shared expense with someone
• Invite someone to Kin by sending a link
• Add your payment details
We've made some of tweaks to our UI and included a couple a bug fixes so you can continue to enjoy Kin!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where have you been all my (adult) life?
Really, really, really helpful for things I do with friends and family on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Very excited to see where how this app evolves!
Developer Response ,
We have many, many great things planned for the app Alex. As they say, watch this space ;)
I have only just downloaded the App, but only took a few minutes to add an upcoming Trip, friends and log our expenses. Kin is super easy to use and so helpful! I love it!
Best holiday planner yet!
So easy to use. Upload banking details seamlessly. Upload expenses and budget expenses seamlessly.
Well done team!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.