Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Kindle with the free Kindle app, and carry all your eBooks with you, wherever you go.
eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res colour images
• A customisable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page colour
• Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page
• Ability to make and share in-page highlights
• Bold font and text size options
• Access to local library eBooks
* Multi-select in library: Return Prime Reading and Kindle Unlimited content, delete samples, and remove downloads in bulk.
* Keyboard shortcuts on iPad: Turn the page, change font size, and jump chapters from your external keyboard.
* Report a content error: See a typo in your book? Long press it and tap the feedback icon to flag the error.
Ratings and Reviews
Spiritual murder encounters
Wow! This was my first time reading a book with scary scenes like this one, I was on my toes most of the time. Sad story that started with young police woman that investigated multiple murders that left community scared as the serial rapist and murderer was at large. The risk she took uncovering the truth and investigating drug dealers leading to death of her son, unborn baby and sending her husband to a coma for over 6 months.
The book is about the power of spirits, the good and the bad spirits that surrounds us. In the book the crow is resembling bad spirits while doves good spirits. The book left me speechless because It left me hoping that the husband can be saved again but with this bad spirit (the crow) i doubt. How much more can a human being take when bad spirits are always lingering around
A very interesting read that deals with our beliefs depression, murder cases apartheid and faith. The real world that is surrounded by bad spirits, corruption and all. The book is well narrated just that sometimes suspense kills you while you turn on the page. Until the last sentence, i still have trust issues about the girls friend, Saige. Not sure why but something about her.
I didn’t like the end, wish there will be book2. I still want to know if she made it to her husband? What happened to the police force? If thats the real end then it all says Evil wins
Kindle is absolutely fabulous!
I have a Kindle Touch and the Kindle App on each of my apple devices, all of which I have been using for about six years. I totally love Kindle. I am a professional reader, book reviewer and beta reader, so I toggle between the Kindle Touch and iPad, loaded with the Kindle App, seamlessly. If one device needs charging, I’ll just open my book on the other and it auto syncs to the furthest page read, and I can carry on without any interruption. Same goes for downloads, books sync to all devices Hassle-free. How fabulous is that!
Die Vrou in die Blou Mantel
Meyer does not disappoint with his fast-paced novella. We see Griessel as we’ve been dying to see him - sober and happy, chasing suspects on a mountain bike. The fringes of the criminal world are never far off as criminals and respected members of academia become embroiled in a battle for a rare painting. A painting that could change history.
All the familiar favourites make an appearance. Vaughn Cupidio’s street smart cynicism is sharp as ever. Dik en Dun are on point and the lovely Alexa remains steadfast and true to Bennie.
The brilliant connection to the Dutch masters is breathtakingly fascinating. One can see why Meyer remains so popular with his audience!
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 138.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.