KynoPrecise helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect. By connecting to the agX Platform, standardized field data is available offline and can be shared with other users and applications.
* Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
* Create and share recommendation from the field
* Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
* Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
* View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
* Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot®
* Export data as a shapefile
* Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
* Drive or draw new field boundaries
* Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH KYNOPRECISE PREMIUM! KynoPrecise Premium unlocks advanced features:
* Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor – Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
* Product Labels/SDS – View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
* Variety Tech Sheets – View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
* Premium Reports – Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
* Recents Search – A tool to increase efficiency in recommendation creation by sourcing previous activities
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*KynoPrecise Premium subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Sync Improvements and Progress Bar: Sync logic has been optimized to improve download of data types and users can now view a sync progress bar to monitor their sync downloads.
• Field Boundary Error Handling: Users can resolve boundary errors that prevent fields from syncing by either editing the boundary, using the digitizer tool to fix it or deleting it.
• Revert Field Boundary: Users can select to 'Revert Field Boundary' for a particular field. This allows the user to choose from a list of historic boundary for a particular field to use for activity collection
• Issue that caused users to be logged out of Sirrus when Wi-Fi became unavailable
• Issue that prevented yield operations from showing in the notifications pane
• Issue that caused comma to be entered as a decimal for Seeding Rate and across the device
• Issue that prevented Databullet data from syncing to the device
• Issue that prevented users from completing a Management Zone operation due to Management Zone crossing an interior polygon
• Issue that prevented users from receiving imagery for newly enrolled fields until they changed the season (year) in the Imagery Settings
• Improvement to stability and app performance due to the addition of a sync progress bar and prioritization of sync items
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- FARMISCO (PTY) LTD
- 164 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SST Software, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- KynoPrecise Premium R769.99
- KynoPrecise Premium R7,499.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.