You like short queues, short meetings and short, strong cups of coffee. So why would you go the long way ’round when it comes to insuring your car?
Get the following when you download Liberty Short:
● Our super speedy chatbot will help you get a quote and take out policy in minutes.
● The Liberty Short driving test – if you pass our quick two week test, you’ll receive a guaranteed, discounted premium for the next year.
● Customizable policy to fit your needs (you can even pick your own debit order date!)
● Quick access to a range of emergency services.
● A dedicated live-assist team for when you want to talk to a human.
● Exciting new features (coming soon) - claim submissions, tracking and digital vehicle inspections.
● You need to be a South African citizen with a valid ID to purchase insurance through the app.
● Liberty Short makes use of your Location and Motion Sensors to ensure it’s as efficient as you are – but don’t worry. We know battery life is a lifeline. When you’re not driving, we’re not using these settings.
• UI enhancements
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Weird useless app
Purpose of this app is really rubbish. Worse is that Liberty Puma money and time into its development when Stash is so buggy and Liberty doesn’t even have an app for customers to check their personal annuities and investments etc.
Bot is buggy
The bot takes very long to respond and then stops responding altogether. So it leaves you feeling highly frustrated in the end.
The one nice feature of taking a photo of your licence disk can only be done with the camera there and then. So you can’t take a photo when convenient to you and then apply later. You need to be in front of your car which again is frustrating.
Nice concept, but poor execution.
No need for awkward calls!
So refreshing to be able to do insurance so fast and not need to make a phone call and struggle to listen ^_^
- Liberty Group Limited
- 92.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Liberty (c) 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.