Battle the likes of sozzled bearbearians and nuke-addled snotwolves to protect our glowing green world from the sweaty hands of the Uberlich! Krumit's Tale involves the same core deck building mechanics as Meteorfall: Journeys and the same cast of overly optimistic heroes, but expands the ‘swipe’ mechanic into a dynamic grid based system. This means more depth and longevity – our heroes will have to choose perks to complement their deck-building strategy and carefully manage the board if they wish to triumph.
+ A follow-up to the popular mobile solo deckbuilding card game - Meteorfall: Journeys!
+ The brave heroes of Meteorfall return! Play as five different heroes - Bruno, Greybeard, Mischief, Muldorf, and Rose - each with their own cards and a distinct playstyle
+ In true roguelike fashion, each run is different! Your journey is built from 20+ unique dungeons, 25+ fully animated enemies, more than 50+ perks (passive bonuses), and more than 300+ cards
+ More than 30 achievements to unlock
+ Feeling competitive? Check out the daily challenge mode! Each day has a different set of modifiers which tweak the rules of the game in radical ways.
+ Mobile optimized gameplay. The game can be played one-handed in portrait mode and auto-saves frequently
+ Play across multiple devices with iCloud save support
+ Offline play. If you want to enjoy Krumit's Tale on your daily commute or on an airplane ride - go for it! No online connection is required
+ Join an active community of players on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/KrumitsTale) and Discord (http://www.bit.ly/krumit-discord)
Full notes: https://krumits-tale.com/krumit_patch_notes.txt
GOT A BUG REPORT OR FEEDBACK?
Check out our Discord http://discord.gg/meteorfall
Submit feedback automatically by typing !bug or !feedback.
April Bug Fix Update
- #1688 - Removed Gathering Storm from the Daily Challenge tile pool
- #1699 - Removed Bone Armor from spawning in the Endless Mutation Daily Challenge
- #1702 - Removed Poet from the Pauper perk list
- #1694: Fix an issue where the Sniper perk showed up with no description
- #1696: Fixed various Greybeard abilities not interacting properly with Mark
- #1704: Fixed a rare crash in the Endless Mutation
- #XXXX: Backstab can no longer target hidden enemies
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eric Farraro
- 507.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright Slothwerks 2018-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Varfa the Ranger R32.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.