Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app. It’s incredibly useful and works across different devices which makes it an amazing tool for my business.
One request/suggestion would be where you import a PDF into a page as an attachment/printout, it would be basically the perfect app if we were then able to highlight the PDF or make some notes on it. Even just a pen and highlighter function in there would be hugely helpful. Also the option to close the PDF and make notes and then reopen in the same place where you were.
Definitely not complaining though because this app is a huge help in my life so thank you!
I use this app primarily on my iPad and occasionally cross over onto PC to go over my notes and it’s plain insulting to see how features have been kept away from the app even though users would more likely use them on the app, such as a ruler, ink to text, more insert options and being able to recover deleted notes(especially painful considering I’m a 365 subscriber).
It makes what would be a solid notes app for students and people wanting to go digital alike, while still making use of the integration they have from their 365 memberships a solidly mundane and frustrating experience. And that’s not including how the app will just and intermittently(but frequently enough to be noticed) just hang up and stutter, make notes made disappear after altering zoom and decide to completely lose track of your progress meaning your undo/redo buttons grey out as if you’re starting afresh.
If you are looking to fully make electronic noting your main method of creating notes and work, rather go to a different app. If willing paying for apps well covered and reviewed like notability will serve you better and with less stress.
Love it, but please add a calendar
This is the best app ever. I can’t imagine my life without OneNote. If I could make a suggestion though it would be to include a calendar and reminder function. If you have a page with for example a summary of an agreement and you want to be reminded to pay on a certain day. Also a calendar function. I make a table in OneNote with our year’s planning which is very nice because it is shared, but it would be very nice it were a calendar function. Thank you
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 210.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal R104.99
- Microsoft 365 Family R134.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal R199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.