Residents of Midstream Estate can use the app to send emergency requests for Paramedics, Security and Snakes and Bees. The app is used to notify residents of events and service disruptions through push notifications. It also features a directory of all the shops and services within Midstream Estate.
Services in the directory includes:
1. Medical contact numbers like paramedics, hospitals, doctors and pharmacies.
2. Emergency contact numbers for paramedics, security and snakes and bees.
3. Services like cleaning, gardening, postal and motor vehicle services are also listed in the directory
4. Other services in the directory include education, news, restaurants, recreation, churches, pets, map and weather.
You can send emergency requests for Paramedics, Security and Snakes and Bees to our emergency response team. You can send the emergency response team to your home or your current location within the the security estate. You will need to give the app access to your devices location services in order for us to find your current location. You can attach an image to any emergency response. You will need to give the app permission to access your camera.
Choose the option that allows Midstream to send you push notifications like, emergency notifications, news, estate information, service disruptions and more. You can opt in or out of any of the topics and also disable push notifications entirely. You will need to give the app permission to send you push notifications.
We will request your permission to allow access on your device for the following features:
1. Push notifications - Enable notification services so that we can send messages directly to your phone.
2. Location services - Enable your location services so that we can access your location when you send an emergency request. The app only accesses your location when you use the emergency request feature.
3. Camera access - Enable access to your camera in order to send a photo with any emergency request. You can only send a photo and we do not access the microphone or video services at all.
Changed notifications to display portrait images. This release also includes some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It has been 5 days since registration with no response from the estate yo confirm registration
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.