The Joy of Food, Delivered.
Enjoy safe, contactless delivery with all orders during Lockdown.
Mr D Food is SA’s #1 food delivery service, downloaded by over 2 million South Africans. Here’s why:
• FIND FAVOURITES like KFC, McDonalds, Chicken Licken, Burger King, Nando’s, Spur, Simply Asia, Steers, Rocomamas, Roman’s, Kauai, Checkers Liquor and more available for delivery on the app
• GET FREE delivery with your first 3 app orders.
• DISCOVER DAILY tasty promotions and specials
• STAY HOME and eat out with food from your favourite restaurants delivered
• ENJOY WHATEVER food you’re feeling delivered. From salads, burgers to donuts, sushi to curry, bunny chow to tacos and more
• AVOID STORES and long queues. Enjoy alcohol delivered on the app too
• CHOOSE FROM a restaurant selection unlike any other, with more than 5000 South African local gems and national chains on Mr D Food
• ORDER FROM over 2600 different areas in South Africa such as Cape Town, Soweto, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, East London, Bloemfontein, Secunda and Pietermaritzburg to name a few
• ORDER EASILY and swiftly on the app. Save the locations of where you order from the most, customise your order according to your preferences and track your driver until they arrive
What are you feeling, South Africa? Download the Mr D Food app today to get the food for your mood delivered to your door.
We’re squeezing the lime and sprinkling the seasoning.
This update includes the following:
- SnackMe enhancements
- General Bug-fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Your app is awesome, it’s quick, easy to use, no issues thus far. Your restaurants are real time, the service is delightful. If it wasn’t for you guys, the restaurant industry would have been gone and we are all in this together. Thank you for the option of fundraising, it’s a really great idea. If I have my ID number put in for ebucks, it would be very cool if it could automatically select it each time, I get it the first and forget about it the second time 🙄. Otherwise 5 stars for the app and 10 for improvements made, the previous app didn’t work, but as all things online, there is always room to grow! Well done
Developer Response ,
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your app experience 🙌
I have used Mr D for a number of months and the service in general hasn’t been too bad, food items are often missing but OK other than that. That’s until last weekend, I placed an order as I do every Saturday (normal spend around R1000 per order), delivery time was 7.20pm - by 8pm nothing arrived, no contact. I call and am told it’s on it’s way. But 15 mins later I received an email to say order is not coming. I call and I’m told my order couldn’t be collected but that I could place an order with another restaurant, but that I must pay again and my original amount will be given back in a voucher. Frustratingly I say fine. Go on to the app, try to place an order but can’t unless I collect....... A very frustrating evening which eventually meant me getting in my car and fetch food myself. My major gripe is no one from Mr D has made contact, no one cares that I spend around R1000 a week - Zero Service!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further investigate your recent experience. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience caused by your recent experience.
Good app, but...
The app itself is great. Intuitive and straight forward. 2 issues I have though.
1) Even though my "Promotions & Offers" notification is turned off, I still get the "Hungry for something?" message. I can't turn off the notifications on my phone because then I won't get the messages when I order delivery. Why is this?
2) When I initially set up my address, I used the GPS pin location. The address that came up was incorrect and I couldn't change it. I ordered the food anyway and simply put my address in the special delivery instructions. Luckily the driver came to the right place, it's just a bit confusing. Also, the type of address does not include a complex (only house, business, etc.)
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback we truly appreciate it. We have noted your issues and will work on improving your experience.
- Mr Delivery (Pty) Ltd
- 84.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mr Delivery (Pty) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.