Meet Apple Music Stats, a beautiful way to view your all-time Apple Music listening stats.
(we do not collect any data from you whatsoever, only you can see your stats)
Highlights of Stats:
• Total hours spent listening to music
• Your Top 100 Artists
• Your Top 100 Albums
• Your Top 100 Songs
• A trip down "Memory Lane"
• Instantly create a playlist of your top songs of the summer
In "Top 100 Artists" you can see...
• how many times you've played the artist
• the first song you ever played from that artist
• the date you added that artist to your library
• every album released by the artist
In "Top 100 Albums" & "Top 100 Songs" you can see how many times you've played an album/song and actually play the songs right inside Stats.
Under Memory Lane you can see...
• Summer 2019: your top songs of the summer
• Flashback: listen to all the music you've ever added that day
• At a Glance: get an overview (by the month) of everything you've added to your library
DISCLAIMER: This is for Apple Music subscribers and iTunes users only. The app will be empty if you have no listening data.
• Fixed Loading Issue! Works properly now.
• See your top songs of the summer & create your summer playlist
• Preparing for your 2019 Year In Review
• Updated Album view
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it made me realize hw much love I have 4 my artists.
- iInnovate LLC
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 NoiseHub LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.