Will this fish be compatible with my tank? How do I know if my tank is overcrowded?
Avoid making common mistakes and take the guess work out of fish keeping!
My Aquarium Guide will help you create a beautiful and harmonious aquarium. My Aquarium Guide is perfect for anyone who owns an aquarium or are thinking of starting this hobby that will become a source of endless relaxation and joy.
Using My Aquarium Guide:
1. Select the size of your tank
2. Choose the types of fish and how many of each you would like to add to your tank
3. My Aquarium Guide will tell you if any of the fish are incompatible with each other
4. My Aquarium Guide will tell you if you have too many fish for your tank size
5. Print, email, or just bring the app with you when you visit your nearest pet store
+ No internet connection required
+ 100+ types of fish to choose from
+ Beautiful photos of each fish
+ Fish information such as temperament, care difficulty, size, and average cost
+ Warns you of any fish incompatibilities
+ Print or email your aquarium setup
+ Share your aquarium setup on Facebook and Twitter
+ bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, poor execution
The idea of the app is amazing,
The main problem is that there are not nearly enough fish - at all. They lack common fish that most people would own. It needs to be expanded more.
Really great, simple app for beginners. Highly recommended! Great work by the the developers, simple and to the point. Some more information on the fish would be nice like their country of origin and natural habitat.
Really enjoy the app. Have had no problems at all.
- Tayson Nguyen
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Tayson Nguyen
- In-App Purchases
- African Cichlids Pack R49.99
- Plants Pack R49.99
- Saltwater Fish Pack R49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.