The MyZakahZA app is the first Zakah app in South Africa. This is the first major improvement to the app that was first launched in July 2012. The updated and reformatted version is more user-friendly and includes several new features:
1) Calculate: The comprehensive calculator lists all the known Zakaatable assets on which Zakah is calculated. Simply enter the weights/values in the respective boxes and the all will do a calculation for you.
2) Nisaab / Historical values: Change the value of gold and silver prices so you can calculate for a past date based on the Nissab for that day.
3) Forex: Calculate the current exchange rates from within the app
4) Donate: Pay your Zakah immediately from within the app
5) FAQ: Read about the common question on Zakah
6) Ask Moulana: Send a question on Zakah from within the app
7) Contact Us: Send a message directly to a SANAF office from within the app
We hope that this updated myZakahZA app will make understanding and calculating your Zakah easier, and through it help you fulfil your obligation to Allah.
We appreciate any feedback on bugs and tips on how to improve the myZakahZA app.
This version is more user-friendly and includes several new features.
Business Partnership bug fix.
NISAAB section bug of live update fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Well done. Answered all the questions I had.
Sanzaf are alleged to have shady partners in the form of ‘The Cape Accord’, a Shi’a entity. Please do your research before giving them funds. Allah knows best but be wary 🤷♂️
Congratulations to the Sanzaf team for a great app that easily facilitates calculation of Zakah
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.