This is the official mobile application for Nedbank Limited Juristic Banking Services. The app provides a single location for business clients to access NetBank Business Mobile and offers a secure and user-friendly range of banking capabilities for on-the-go transacting.
NetBank Business Mobile features:
· Reissue, reset or change your password 24/7 on your mobile device, hassle free.
· View balances and account statements.
· Capture small batches of up to 20 transactions for payments or transfers.
· Authorise transfers, payments, Send-iMali payments and collections.
· Authorise users, beneficiaries and collectees.
· Search transactions for the past five years on credit cards, savings and current accounts online.
· Reset a user's password if you are an administrator.
-Support for iOS 10 and 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App vs New Nedbank Money App
Having used this App over many years and on various phones/operating systems, I have grown used to having virtually the same functionality on my mobile as on the PC.
Personally if I had to choose I would prefer this app, but that is only my opinion. It will be up to each individual to choose which works for them.
Big thumbs up to the Nedbank team for giving users the choice.
Not bad for round 1...
GOOD App guys. A good start overall. But to bump up your rating and make this a GREAT app, moving a few steps closer towards mobile banking GREATNESS, I would like to see improvement on the following:
1-Security: Add more digits to the login pin, and allow alpha characters in order to increase security. Login is too easy currently.
2-Transaction history: Add the detail description to the transaction history List. If this is not available, I'll have to make use of the regular internet banking, rendering this app unuseful.
Hope this feedback helps, and I'm looking forward to the next Bumped Up GREAT update.
Better than desktop internet banking
If you're with Nedbank and you don't have this app, you're quite possibly doing it wrong.
Sure, it doesn't replace desktop internet banking entirely, but it almost does, which is saying something. If you need to transfer money quickly, this is usually faster than the desktop app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.