■ Display date & calendar event
■ Edit memo on widgets by only tapping them
■ Each widget can show different list of photos
■ No limit to the number of photos and widgets
■ You can add multiple photos at once
■ Photos can be rearranged
■ Supports all size of widgets
■ Provided various refresh intervals
Decorate your Home Screen with ‘Photo Widget’
A 'Photo Widget' has been created, showing various photos on your home screen.
From my favorite picture sleeping in the photo album to my puppy and couple picture, just decorate it!
The Photo Widget provides a completely distinguish home screen.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Photo Widgets offers a periodic auto-renewing subscription option. You can subscribe to get access to all templates and App functions.
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription
Terms and Conditions:
New features in your favorite Widgets app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Move to subscription overnight?
I got this app a few days ago and it has been working well. Suddenly, this morning, the photos are no longer showing. So I check why and it seems that it was updated overnight, wiping out my photos from the app. So I re-add them, only to get a pop up saying that I am not on a 7 day trial and thereafter I have to pay $4.99 per month. I check the developer notes to see what has changed, and they say “Added some Premium VIP features” 5 star to 1 star, overnight. If the app continues to allow me to use it just for photos after the newly added “free trial” is up, I’ll change my review and star rating. If it wants to force me to go subscription, I am deleting it immediately. Monthly subscription for just showing a few photos? I chose your app originally as it was free, and simple to use. Now you are complicating matters. Feels like a bait and switch. Also, updating kills your existing photos selected for the app and you have to do it all over again. Organizing widgets in iOS is a headache already... Having to re-do things is a pain. Not cool guys... Not cool at all.
It can be better
This app was working just fine after updating it all my photos disappeared.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your review. We are very sorry for what happened to you. We solved the problem in our last update and should not occur anymore!
It glitched and woke up next morning and no photo widgets have disappeared. Waste
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silver Enterprise sl
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Newry
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Widgets R69.99
- Widgets monthly VIP R174.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.