Predict is better because:
- It makes going on dates more likely. By using the Instant feature, you can let your matches know that you're available for a date in the next 3 hours.
- You see how compatible you are to people with a match percentage derived from a very short yes-no value questionnaire as well as your Facebook social data (Twitter too if you're that way inclined).
- Your words always count. Bios always show, so no more swiping verdict on photos alone.
- You can prevent matching with people who don't share values that are important to you.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs further work and possibly promoting
Doesn't seem very optimised for the iPhone XS. I say this because it wasn't using the entire screen. Also, the font it was using caused text in the banner seconds to get squashed in and still couldn't fit. And then even though my preferences were set to female only, I found four males and only one female before running out of people. I know the amount of users isn't the developer's fault, but maybe the prompting of the app could fix that. It's now a company, right? So best take out all the stops and invest more.
- Ayal Belling
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ayal Belling 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.