There’s a home for everyone on the Private Property app.
Search a wide range of properties for sale and to rent from estate agents, developers, banks and homeowners. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or experienced investor, we’ll help you find your next property quickly and easily.
Our elegant app offers a fast, slick and easy property search experience.
UNIQUE PROPERTY FEED
• Receive instant notifications of new properties on the market.
• Customise your feed and only see the properties that you’re interested in.
ADVANCED PROPERTY SEARCH
• Search over 400,000 properties for sale and to rent.
• Use our handy filters like 'pet-friendly' to personalise your results.
• Find out which properties are On Show in your area.
• Find a great deal by searching for Bank Sales and Repossessed Properties.
DETAILED PROPERTY INFO
• Big, beautiful photos and HD videos help you get a real feel for the property.
• See the ongoing property costs like rates and levies.
SAVE AND SHARE
• Save your favourite properties so that you can easily review them later.
• Share the properties you love with your friends and family.
• Work out how much home you can afford with our affordability calculator.
• Calculate your monthly repayments on a property with our bond calculator.
Download and start searching for property today – it's free!
GET IN TOUCH:
Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Had an amazing Private Property experience? Take a moment to rate us!
MORE FROM US:
For more property related content visit our website:
And follow us on:
• iPhone X UI fixes
• Redesigned for an even better user experience
• More intuitive setup and customisation of your property feed
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can be better
The update is much slicker, but there is no way to go back a step on iPhone in a few cases. Eg, when viewing a multimedia video, you’re stuck there with no way to go back. Closing and opening the the app again, just takes you back there...haven’t tried uninstalling the app, but that really shouldn’t be the fix for this issue. Just do some user testing and add a back button please...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The latest version has resolved this bug.
Future updates in the upcoming weeks will include exciting new features. Keep a lookout for regular updates to the app.
Works fine, annoying reminders to turn on notifications
The message of ‘Your notifications are off’ that appears in the property feed cannot be dismissed. I don’t want instant notifications and sounds, I just want the notifications badges so I review new properties when I have free time. This message is annoying as it is the size of a property entry and I’m seeing it multiple times per day.
Otherwise the app works fine, I just get occasional issues with scrolling through large picture galleries. It seems like when there are 15+ pictures in a gallery the picture sometimes ‘jumps back’ when scrolling.
Love the new feed feauture
The updated app is great. Just picked up one problem. On my iPhone X with latest iOS: When I get a property notification e-mail and click on the property it tries to open it in the App. The app the opens and crashes immediately.
On the feed feature, it would be great if I could remove properties on my feed by swiping left or right and so that it doesn’t show up again in my feed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We are aware of issues on the iPhone X and are addressing them in the latest bug fixes. We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration.
- Private Property Holdings (PTY) Ltd
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Private Property Listings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.