Search a wide range of properties for sale and to rent from estate agents, developers, banks and homeowners. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or experienced investor, we’ll help you find your next property quickly and easily.
Our elegant app offers a fast, slick and easy property search experience.
UNIQUE PROPERTY FEED
• Receive instant notifications of new properties on the market.
• Customise your feed and only see the properties that you’re interested in.
ADVANCED PROPERTY SEARCH
• Search over 400,000 properties for sale and to rent.
• Use our handy filters like 'pet-friendly' to personalise your results.
• Find out which properties are On Show in your area.
• Find a great deal by searching for Bank Sales and Repossessed Properties.
DETAILED PROPERTY INFO
• Big, beautiful photos and HD videos help you get a real feel for the property.
• See the ongoing property costs like rates and levies.
SAVE AND SHARE
• Save your favourite properties so that you can easily review them later.
• Share the properties you love with your friends and family.
• Work out how much home you can afford with our affordability calculator.
• Calculate your monthly repayments on a property with our bond calculator.
Download and start searching for property today – it's free!
GET IN TOUCH:
Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Had an amazing Private Property experience? Take a moment to rate us!
MORE FROM US:
For more property related content visit our website:
And follow us on:
- Facebook login fix
- General optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
Technically fine, time to address duplicate posts
Technically the app works fine and I don’t have complaints about that because it’s clearly doing what it intends to do. Well done on getting that right!
My gripe at the moment is with the number of duplicate listings that result in push notifications and also muddy my feed. Today I got 22 notifications (imagine my excitement) and after I had scrolled through them, I’d say only 1 was a legit new listing the rest were duplicates reposted by the sellers. I’d say that 95% of my notifications are duplicates.
Because of this, I can’t give the app 5 stars. I’ve turned off notifications and I’m on the verge of uninstalling the app and just checking the site periodically.
Works fine, annoying reminders to turn on notifications
The message of ‘Your notifications are off’ that appears in the property feed cannot be dismissed. I don’t want instant notifications and sounds, I just want the notifications badges so I review new properties when I have free time. This message is annoying as it is the size of a property entry and I’m seeing it multiple times per day.
Otherwise the app works fine, I just get occasional issues with scrolling through large picture galleries. It seems like when there are 15+ pictures in a gallery the picture sometimes ‘jumps back’ when scrolling.
Push notifications being sent multiple times
There seems to be something wrong with the push notifications. I keep getting the same ones probably every 10 minutes even after I mark all the notifications as seen
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Private Property Holdings (PTY) Ltd
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Private Property Listings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.