Psychology Spotlight is a must-have app for all Psychologists brought to you by Wiley.
This exciting new app gives you the following community features at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime -
• Latest information on key psychology conferences and latest conference tweets
• Latest Wiley-Blackwell Psychology tweets in and around the discipline
• Latest abstracts for psychology articles and books, including the ability to ‘follow’ your favorite publications
• Latest free Sample Issues for key journals
• Latest Special Issues, including free articles
• Access to psychology video and audio podcasts
• Latest posts from key psychology blogs
• Access to a series of Publishing Workshops, in audio and PDF format
• Links to key psychology societies
• Customizable Syllabi Search tool to find syllabi freely available on institutional websites, perfect for generating teaching ideas
• Customizable YouTube search tool to find educational videos
• The ability to bookmark any content you see, email yourself a Reading List and share content via Facebook and Twitter
• The ability to add your own RSS feeds, allowing you to keep track of your favorite sources
The app shines a powerful spotlight on psychology, enabling you to read all the latest news and developments in your field instantly. Whether you want to keep track of broad trends across the discipline or focus in on a subfield, Psychology Spotlight is an essential tool for your research and teaching.
Updated Free Sample Issues
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.