Quit Heroin Addiction Calendar 12+
Quit Doing Heroin, Stop Heroin
App Diggity, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The number one app to help you quit heroin! Our features will help you stop using heroin, track your progress, and feel better about your future.
Heroin addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Heroin is an illegal drug, but thanks to a culture that promotes these types of drugs, it is easy to see why people end up addicted to heroin.
Quit Heroin Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit heroin, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit heroin, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop heroin.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of heroin and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your heroin addiction.
10. Our built in time counter will let you know how much time you save per day since quitting.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit heroin:
1. You will improve your physical and mental health
Heroin addiction destroys the physical body. You’ll feel sick all of the time, you’ll feel weak and you’ll likely spend more time curled up on the bathroom floor than anywhere else. Heroin addiction also does extensive damage to mental health. The National Institute on Drug Abuse states, “Repeated heroin use changes the physical structure and physiology of the brain, creating long-term imbalances in neuronal and hormonal systems that are not easily reversed.”
2. Mended relationships with your family and friends.
No one likes to be completely alone and isolated – as human beings, we need to form meaningful relationships with others in order to be truly happy. Active addiction separates us from those closest to us. It ruins the relationships we used to hold near and dear, relationships with our parents, our children, our siblings and our closest friends. Quitting heroin means that you’ll be able to work towards healing these damaged relationships.
3. You won’t have to worry about legal issues anymore.
The stress of heroin addiction takes many different forms, one of the most pervasive being ongoing legal issues. Heroin is an illicit drug, so any activity surrounding this specific chemical substance can get you in serious trouble with the law. However, many heroin addicts will start engaging in other criminal behavior in order to get more of the drug, such as theft.
4. You won’t have to worry about dying anymore.
In 2017, the National Institute on Drug Abuse reported that there were a total of 70,237 drug overdose deaths in the country. This number doesn’t include the thousands of men and women that died during a heroin overdose and were revived with Narcan.
5. You’ll actually be able to save money and spend it on things that matter.
Heroin addiction is costly, and when you’re physically addicted to a chemical substance you won’t be able to successfully budget your money (no matter how hard you try). You probably won’t think to yourself, “Hey, I got paid today! I’ll put half in savings, pay my phone bill and then spend whatever is left on some heroin.”
Having an issue with heroin is not uncommon in modern society. Unfortunately heroin is a very addictive substance and can cause long term damage. Kick your heroin addiction by downloading Quit Heroin Addiction Calendar for FREE!
This app contains in app purchases.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © AppDiggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Night Vibes Distractions R39.99
- Sports Distractions R39.99
- Black and White Distractions R39.99
- Seascapes Distractions R39.99
- Happy People Distractions R39.99
- Abandoned Things Distractions R39.99
- 1 Year Full Version Upgrade R699.99
- 6 Months Full Version Upgrade R439.99
- 1 Month Full Version Upgrade R149.99
- Simple Sky Skin Upgrade R39.99