Quit Meth Addiction Calendar 12+
Stop Meth. Quit Doing Meth
App Diggity, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The number one app to help you quit meth! Our features will help you stop meth, track your progress, and feel better about your future.
Addiction to meth is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Methis illegal, but our culture promotes meth and drug use as something that is cool. It is easy to see why people end up addicted to meth.
Quit Meth Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit meth, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit meth, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop using meth.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of meth and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your meth addiction.
10. Our built in time counter will let you know how much time you save per day since quitting.
Here are our top 6 reasons to quit meth:
1. Chronic meth use will cause permanent brain damage
Meth affects the chemical makeup of the brain, and repeated use can lead to permanent damage. The National Institute on Drug Abuse suggests that long-term meth abuse leads to psychological disorders like paranoia, schizophrenia, anxiety and depression.
2. Those using meth are likely to end up in the emergency room
Since then numbers of emergency room visits have continued to rise. The sooner you quit using the meth you sooner you stop losing control of your actions, which are erratic and might severely injure you or those close to you.
3. Meth causes erratic behavior, often leading to legal issues
Those who are addicted to meth will exhibit erratic behavior, ranging from violent outbursts to mood swings and an inability to weigh potential consequences. Meth causes people to act in ways they would never act if they were sober. A combination of irrational thinking and erratic behavior lead to legal issues.
4. The sooner you quit meth, the sooner you will be able to stop living in constant fear of legal issues
This goes without saying. If you are constantly out doing meth and committing crimes, you are much more likely to have looming legal issues that will eventually catch up to you.
5. Your physical appearance will be improve drastically
Meth abuse causes major changes to appearance. Meth is an appetite suppressant that leads to extreme weight loss. Those that use meth are inclined to pick at their skin, leaving open wounds, sores and scabs. Eyes become sunken-in and permanent damage to the nasal cavities can occur if meth is being snorted.
6. Meth-related overdose is more common than people think
There is a common misconception that you can’t overdose on meth. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. Meth is one of the top 10 drugs responsible for the most overdose-related deaths throughout the country. Those who experience acute meth overdose will have a dangerously increased heart rate, fever, and chest pains that could lead to a heart attack or stroke.
Having an issue with meth is not uncommon in modern society. Unfortunately meth is very addictive and can cause long term damage. Kick your meth addiction by downloading Quit Meth Addiction Calendar for FREE!
This app contains in app purchases.
Brand new community, more features for paid users, and bug fixes
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- App Diggity, LLC
- 67.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © AppDiggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Night Vibes Distractions R39.99
- Seascapes Distractions R39.99
- Black and White Distractions R39.99
- Sports Distractions R39.99
- Happy People Distractions R39.99
- Abandoned Things Distractions R39.99
- 1 Year Full Version Upgrade R699.99
- 6 Months Full Version Upgrade R439.99
- 1 Month Full Version Upgrade R149.99
- Fantastic Forest Skin Upgrade R39.99