Using the RaceTec app, anyone can track the progress of friends and loved ones in any RaceTec timed event.
The RaceTec app now also enables you to enter and view all events entered through the app, as well as see your results in one place.
To track someone using the app, simply use their name and surname, or race number (if available) to find them. Once you’ve selected participants to follow, the app will display the event timing points they've crossed so far, and (soon-to-be-added), the estimated time that they are expected to pass through the next timing point on the route.
General, tracking and individual event notifications can be received by the app, and users are also able to use the app to send feedback to the RaceTec team indicating how we can improve the app.
1) The ability to receive tracking updates and notifications is almost entirely dependent on the quality of your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection, which is something out of our control. So please try to position yourself for the best possible data signal to your phone.
2) Occasionally a tracking mat may not register a runner's tracking chip and therefore won't appear in the tracking list for that runner.
3) You must "Allow Notifications" when you first run the app in order to receive tracking updates and other information during events
Please keep in mind that this app displays certain event information. For detailed event information, please access the main event website at http://www.racetec.co.za.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy using this app but it would be 5 star if you added distances to the checkpoints rather than just names. Thanks
Great App!! Well Done
Very helpful, I can track my loved ones at is and see how well they did with their provisional results.
No progress being showed during 2 oceans run, useless app.
- RaceTec Event Technology (Pty) Ltd
- 25.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © RaceTec Event Technology (Pty) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.