As a member of Sasolmed you are able to download SasChat and have the ability to chat online, in real time, with a Service Centre consultant by using this instant messenger as the tool for communication.
You are able to:
• Clarify simple enquiries without calling the call center or sending emails.
• Achieve a speedy resolution to your enquiry due to real time responses.
• Receive IM messages instead of SMS’s improving accessibility.
• Ask your benefit and or claim related enquiries.
• Chat to a person and not an automated system.
Subtle UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a waste of time
Really not worth downloading. After posting a query and waiting for a response the only one you get informs you that the chat has been canceled due to inactivity. Major fail !!!
Maybe you can learn from Discovery and their app. This is, if we are honest, a useless app.
If it were possible I would rather be a member of the Discovery medical but now we are only allowed to use what Sasol tells us. 👎👎👎👎👎
I said “Hello” got a “Hello” same day, I asked a question relating to a medical condition and still waiting for an answer 5 days later. Not as awesome as I thought it would be 🙁
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.