Seconds is widely recognized as the best interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training for mobile devices. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
INTERVAL TIMER FEATURES:
• Large, full screen, color coded display that is easy to read from a distance. The display works in either landscape or portrait.
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training. A custom template to create every interval. And the compound editor where you can combine many interval timers into one.
• Speaks your interval names so that you can follow a workout without seeing the screen at all. Seconds can even provide prior warning of the upcoming interval. Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
• Coordinate your music with your Tabata workout. Each interval can have its own music assigned allowing you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workout.
• Seconds runs in the background allowing you to either have your display off, or use other apps while the HIIT timer is active.
• Export and import. Share the Tabata timers with friends or download them from the web and install them in Seconds.
• Stopwatch that works in landscape and portrait, highlights best and worst lap times and syncs with Apple Watch.
• A quick access countdown timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch). Upgraded users may configure their own preset durations. Countdown syncs with Apple Watch.
• Seconds can use Apple Health to: save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
- Added $(round) token which can be added to interval names and will be replaced with the interval count.
- Added iOS Dark Mode support
- Fixed Disable Auto-lock not working in Countdown Timer.
- Fixed crash when saving to health.
- Fixed interval colour not updating after selection.
- Fixed custom timers not always starting on Apple Watch.
- Fixed text size for heart rates in main display.
- Fixed crash when tapping My Intervals on Apple Watch.
- Fixed interval timers not appearing on Apple Watch if unnamed.
- Fixed timer button still active when the timer locked.
- Fixed timer not resetting upon completion.
- Fixed small interval names in landscape mode.
- Fixed lock button disappearing.
- Fixed last alert not sounding.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for spinning!
I use the app for managing my home spinning sessions and it works great! I love the way I can colour-code the intervals, and the way I can see at a glance what's next, while also seeing how far through the entire routine I am. It has taken all the boredom out of my home exercise and I must say I'm more motivated and achieving more than ever.
I have just 1 suggestion.
Would it be possible to accommodate more text in the description field of the current interval?
It would be great if I could add more helpful information about how to get the best results out of the current interval, for instance, to say something like: "At 75% perceived exertion you want to focus on your breathing and maintain your target heart rate, but don't let the cadence drop! The hills are coming..."
I know you can only sharpen a pencil so much before the point breaks, but what about a scrolling banner for a long text field? That way you can maintain font size but still squeeze more in?
Anyway, as it is, this is a great app.
I've tried some of the others and this one works great, looks better, isn't buggy, and is helping me get where I want to be.
Very useful app. Some of the inputting of exercises could be easier and more streamlined. Still a good app.
Love it but needs to integrate with apple watch better.
Also would live a function to add reps and not time. But super love it!!
- Runloop Ltd
- 46.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Runloop Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.