Finally, teachers can untether themselves from the front of the classroom while maintaining command and control over their SMART Board display with IQ.
SMART Notebook Player is a lightweight mobile application that allows users to view and interact with lessons created with SMART Notebook. When paired with a SMART Board interactive display with IQ, teachers can control the displayed content from anywhere in the classroom.
SMART Notebook Player also supports SMART lab content allowing teachers to start game-based activities remotely.
- Remote control of SMART Board displays (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
- Instantly add photos and text to your lessons from your mobile device
- Use the app to draw, highlight, and erase content on your IQ board
- Files app integration allows users to import .pdf, .ppt and .notebook content (iPad only)
- Changes are automatically saved to the cloud
- Preview and queue content on mobile without distracting students
- Log in with your Google or Office365 account
- Network agnostic connection to a SMART Board display (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
SMART Notebook Player extends the classroom experience, leveraging the mobile platform for enhanced lesson delivery.
Improved compatibility with SMART Board running latest iQ software (3.3)
Improved overall stability
Other bug fixes
- SMART Technologies ULC
- 150.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1995-2018 SMART Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.