FREE Version of Spotlight Text that includes 20 copyright free books for your enjoyment. If you would like to read the full library, visit http://www.SpotlightText.com, sign up for Bookshare and get Spotlight Text Pro!
Spotlight Text is the first eBook reader crafted specifically for individuals with vision loss.
In Spotlight Text Lite you get access to these classic books:
- Madame Bovary
- Black Beauty
- Ben Hur
- Three Men in a Boat
- Anna Karenina
- Pride and Prejudice
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- The Scarlet Letter
- Gulliver's Travels
- Robinson Crusoe
- Around the World in Eighty Days
- Aesop's Fables
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- A Christmas Carol
- The Call of the Wild
- Henry V
- Moby Dick
“We Read to Know That We Are Not Alone.” - C.S. Lewis
- Designed for maximum legibility
- Multiple reading modes including one designed specifically for individuals with RP Constricted Field
- Autoplay mode with customizable speeds
- Increase or decrease font size to your desire
- Simple and easy to navigate user interface
- Unlimited Screen Size with Apple TV or Direct HDMI Contact
Visit http://www.SpotlightText.com to learn more about the application and for help signing up for Bookshare.
Focus Reading Technology is dedicated to the belief that through superior product design incorporating cutting edge user interface technology and access to e-content, visual and print disabilities can be addressed and overcome, and the joy of reading restored.
If you like the free version, please consider purchasing the full application to access the full 250,000+ library of Bookshare books.
Fixed a bug with sentences being dropped from long paragraphs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.