Sandbox is the unlimited sequel to our Strategy & Tactics: World War II. We've abandoned historical restrictions and turn limits making your task deceptively simple – take command of any European army and lead it to victory in World War 2.
You can recreate the actual politics of the era - or not. For instance, as Great Britain you could side with the USSR to crush Germany – or you could disable the historical alliances and lead America to conquer Europe...
Random events like guerrilla movements, landing operations, and voluntary recalls will ensure endless replayability and the uniqueness of each game session. You’ll be making your own history!
Sandbox: Strategy & Tactics – war is coming!
- Accurate maps of Europe and Asia with over 950 regions
- 4 types of ship: Battleship, Cruiser, Submarine, Destroyer
- 39 playable countries
- Will you use infantry, aircraft, artillery, and armored vehicles? You choose how to bring the enemy to their knees!
- You decide how to spend the resources from the conquered territories: will you grow your army or boost R&D?
- Random event system: landing operations, revolutions, changing Coalitions
***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 5 and up, iPad 2 and up – may not work properly on earlier devices.***
in this update:
- we've added support of iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR;
- fixes for better support of iPhone X;
- minor fixes and stability improvements.
Let the battle rage on, and thanks for playing with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for listening.
The game has improved greatly since I wrote the review below.
The game is very stable now and I have played a week without the game bombing out.
The phone still heats up, but not as much as before or more then other game.
I love the strategy of the game and it keeps me captivated.
Thanks for emproving the game greatly.
Old review follows:
This game has a lot of potential, but it has failed in many ways.
The game keeps on bombing out and going to the home screen. It is very unstable.
I have a iPhone 6S and it overheads only while I am playing this game. It also drains the battery very quickly.
The adds are extremely annoying.
Could have been a great game, but after this horrible experience I am staying far away from the paid game.
If you like the old board game risk you will enjoy this. Wish it had more maps though and maybe a world map one day. A game you can start and play the same level for days.
The game is quite entertaining. My suggestions are that you add air craft carriers and more maps (North America,Antarctica ect.)
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 102.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 HeroCraft
- In-App Purchases
- Recruit's resource pack R79.99
- Sergeant's resource pack R149.99
- Captain's resource pack R299.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.