Thanks for using StrongLifts! This release improves the setup of bars and plates in the equipment settings. We're working on Apple Watch behind the scenes. Here's what's new in this version:
• Fixed deload after break not getting triggered in some cases
• Fixed calendar days wrong when different first day of week set
• Fixed bar weight changes not immediately reflected in ongoing workout
• Fixed warmup showing 5x20kg/45lb when bar weighs less than 20kg/45lb
• Fixed bar weight doubling when switching weight unit settings between kg/lb
• Fixed adding 2x20kg plates to 4x20kg not showing 6x20kg
• Fixed comma bar weight entry like 17.5kg rejected
• Fixed dot plate entry rejected when no leading zero
• Removing small plates now increases increment to next possible weight
• Setting 0 amount for plates now removes the plates as expected
• Improved UX for setting up and saving different bars and plates
• New StrongLifts App Store screenshots, check it out.
• Apple Watch: track your full StrongLifts workout from your Watch, without using iPhone
Issues, questions or suggestions?
• Please read the workout guide - https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• Please read our FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact from the app - settings - about - contact / email@example.com
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, better workout.
Stronglifts 5x5 should be the first port of call for anyone looking to gain size and strength. The app makes the workout easily accessible, and keeps you motivated by tracking your progress. I've been using the app for several months and have not yet had a single problem.
An improvement suggestion
Really great app and appreciate the daily content for people like myself who do not know what we’re doing.
But please can you add a feature that allows us to download the videos to the app as it takes data in the gym to rewatch it
Brilliant tracker for StrongLifts
Ive been doing strong-lifts 5x5 for a while now.
Switching on a pc to check your spreadsheet for your training weights or manually doing it on paper was a hassle.
This is a brilliant application and makes keeping track hassle free. The interface was easy to figure out and works well.
I do however think it can be improved.
It would be nice if it also showed the body weight exercises for each workout, and even better if it allowed you to capture the amount of reps you are doing in each set.
Would also be nice if it can alternate between pull ups and chin ups in work out B, and allow you to specify the automatically added weight. Not all of us can add 2.5kg's.
But overall it is a well thought out and long awaited program with a brilliant interface. Easy to use and understand.
It is definitely worth it if your training on the strong-lifts 5x5 program.
- Stronglifts Limited
- 64.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 StrongLifts, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock StrongLIfts (Legacy) R299.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack R299.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5 R299.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.