Whether you’re going for your Private, Commercial, National, Transport or Night license, get Swales Mock Exams today & pass with flying colours.
Preparing to sit your CAA exam? Worry not. Swales Mock Exams have got your back. Approved by the SA CAA and having aided thousands of students pass their exams since 2001, we’ve long been regarded as South Africa’s number one mock exam for pilots, meaning you’re just a click away from a unique and invaluable insight into your upcoming tests.
There's only so much you can learn by reading and re-reading the ground school books. At some stage you will start to ask what kind of questions you will get in the CAA exams. This is where Swales Mock Exams come to the rescue. Swales has been collecting information about the CAA exams from students who have taken the exams over many years. This knowledge has been used to enhance the Swales databases to ensure that they are a true representation of the final exams.
Mock PPL puts the student pilot in a position to pass the CAA PPL exams at first try. The questions in the Swales database are extremely indicative of the CAA questions. The explanation sheets do not explain only the narrow answer to a question but go further to explain the general theory.
Behind every question in the Swales database, there is an explanation of the solution or the relevant theory needed to correctly answer the question. Where necessary, this is enhanced by the use of graphics. This means that you read and learn the theory,specifically in relation to the kind of question that you can expect in the CAA exam. Swales Mock Exams focus you on passing the final exams
Ray Swales has lectured aviation subjects, from PPL to ATPL, for 22 years. The first mock tests were produced in 2001 when they were approved by the SA CAA for use at flight schools as the primary means of examining student for the PPL. The Mock Exams have been available for 10 years and every one of those years, they have got more students through.
- Take mock exams on all relevant subjects
- Set your preferred exam duration (more time == more questions)
- Easily navigable interface, making it easy to jump to a specific question you may have missed
- Easily see which questions you have answered and which you missed in the Overview
- View the exam result upon completion, see which questions you got right and the correct answers to any you got wrong.
- Each question includes background information to aid your learning and help you get it right the next time
- Many questions include relevant graphics to complement the question or the background information
- Map your progress by browsing and review your entire exam history
- Save exams you haven’t got time to finish, letting you return to them at your leisure
- Updates UI for iOS 13
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I would prefer a study mode first to show how to calculate the usual type of question, followed by testing on actual questions, then tutorial.
Like it but maybe this could take it to the next level.
I can then use swales for studying upfront.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KFX Tech LTD
- 131.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 KFX Tech LTD & Ray Swales
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.