Cash in on the biggest buy 1 get 1 free offers in your city with the ENTERTAINER.
Enjoy thousands of deals on food, drink, attractions, beauty, fitness, retail and travel with monthly discounts, monthly specials and birthday offers.
Download the app and join over 6 MILLION people worldwide who love the ENTERTAINER.
What’s on offer on the ENTERTAINTER?
Eat & Drink
• Stay in with delicious takeaway offers or delivery deals and pay for it all in one place, the app.
• Get out and enjoy restaurants offers on everything from brunch to gourmet dining.
• Stay out and enjoy the best drinks deals in your city.
Attractions & Leisure.
• Get your adrenalin pumping with buy 1 get 1 free offers at exciting attractions.
• Escape and unwind with a massive selection of leisure deals.
Beauty and Fitness
• Need some pampering? Choose from our huge list of spas and salons.
• Keep yourself healthy with fitness discounts on a range of activities.
• Satisfy your wanderlust with our exciting travel offers and discounts on a variety of exciting hotels and destinations.
Fashion & Retail
• Unleash your inner shopaholic with unbeatable deals and discounts at a range of outlets and stores.
• Realtime Map - Itching for a deal? See which offers are nearby on the app.
• Share the ENTERTAINER - Gift app access to your friends and family.
• Ping offers to members – Send offers you aren’t going use to other ENTERTAINER members.
• Earn SMILES - Every time you redeem an offer you earn SMILES which you can spend on more deals on the app.
• Track Your Savings - see how much you’ve saved to date.
The ENTERTAINER is available in:
• Abu Dhabi
• South Africa
• جنوب افريقيا
We are building better, faster and stronger to bring you the best app experience! App updates can be exciting, much like the feeling you have right before tasting a scrumptious looking cuisine you have never tried before. Most of us end up loving the new experience, while some of us end up disappointed. The good news is that our chefs in charge are committed to bring the best experience to each one of you. Here are few of the updates in this release:
"Bring back the map!"
Some of you love treasure hunts and maps! We hear you.
In this update we are bringing back the map feature to help users find the best offers in town.
We don’t want you filling out lengthy forms.
With our new social sign, you are just a click away from accessing the best offers app in town.
Finding what you want is crucial, so we are tweaking our search feature up a notch.
Finding Argentinian food is important to a few of us.
The upgraded filter features will help you zero in on what you want.
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvement
We are fine tuning the code for improvements #everyday.
More Coming Soon
Stay tuned. We are enhancing our travel and delivery experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Service from our waiter mattew was incredible, food was good too. A little disappointed at the fact that at first the restaurant did not want to grant the entertainer discount as we ordered 2 main meals and one starter (antipasti sharing board for 2) between 3 guests... this is not in the t&c’s and was treated in a rude unpleasant fashion. On a side note they also include the tip before the discount of the entertainer app and do not leave the tip to the customers discretion which actually meant the discount being only a little over R100 on a R725 bill. However mattew did deserve this so all is well. Just info for future patrons who choose to dine at lupa.
Good concept. Aggressive advertising.
The concept is very good and definitely worth it if you use the app a few times in the year. It is very annoying that they keep advertising in emails and on the app for the to buy the deals even after you have already bought it. Especially when they say get this discount for a limited time and then a few months later there’s an even bigger discount paraded in your face when you already bought it at a higher price. Its also annoying that the app shows you deals in other cities and countries, so you see a good deal and you wanna go there then you realize its in Joburg or Dubai and you’re in Cape Town. They should have a better sorting algorithm so it only shows you far away deals if you want to see them for some reason.
Waste of time!
I have a couple of issues with the service or product these guys offer: 1-if you remember GroupOn, then you’ll remember how uncomfortable the user experience is when you have to go through a frustrating experience of voucher redemption before and after eating. It’s a major barrier to using this app and is uncomfortable at best (perhaps ok if you are a student)
2-In real world use, most of the restaurant offerings are a festival of burger joints. In general a series of restaurants not doing well in the first place and its evident when you go there why it is.
3-i travel to JHB a lot, was upset to find out the R500 subscription only covers me for Cape Town, you need to subscribe for every city you plan to use it in.
You are better off finding out where the specials are in your area of dining avoiding the frustrations of an app and having more freedom to choose where you spend your money on a meal.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THE ENTERTAINER FZ-LLC
- 129.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The Entertainer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.