*** Best iOS Game & Developer of the Year, AppleVis Golden Apples 2016 ***
*** Apple Watch Best of 2015 ***
“An interesting story... Simple fun.” - The New York Times
“Worth a look–even if you’re not a fan of interactive fiction–as this is the best one so far.” - RNIB Connect Radio
“The meteors will obliterate everything, and all I can do is watch.
You don't know how glad I am you can see my messages.
It means, in this moment, I don't have to die alone.”
In Timecrest, where epic fantasy meets interactive fiction, author Lisa J. Skye introduces you to Ash Elden, where together you both must scramble to solve the puzzle of who unfroze the meteors to destroy Ash’s world of Alyncia. You discover that you have access to a forbidden magic–the ability to turn back time.
Every choice you make matters, and will change the outcome of this massive 225,000-word interactive story, leading to one of multiple endings. Immersive yourself within the emotional soundtrack and explore the non-linear maps.
With your new incredible powers, who will you choose to live and let die?
- EXPERIENCE AN EPIC STORY with over 225,000 words and multiple endings.
- DECIDE who lives and who dies. Your decisions change the story, so choose wisely.
- EXPLORE ALYNCIA at your own pace with our new non-linear maps.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF in a world of fantasy and magic, with 24 musical tracks to set the scene.
- BUILD A TEAM and make friends. Unlock secret storylines by building your relationship with other characters.
Timecrest is a nonlinear story based game with multiple endings where every choice you make matters. The story progresses in realtime. Ash will be notifying you on what is happening in Alyncia and awaits your guidance throughout the day.
What would you do with the power to turn back time?
Praise for Timecrest:
“Timecrest stands out from many of the other interactive fiction games I've played.” - AFB, AccessWorld Magazine
“The characters really do draw you in.” - Jamie Pauls
“It's not just a survival, yes/no–binary choice thing. It's like you're watching actual characters, actual people, living actual lives.” - Alex Hall
“With its developer actively engaging with the AppleVis community to learn how to improve the accessibility of the app and then acting on this feedback, it is no surprise that Timecrest has become a firm favorite with many blind gamers.” - AppleVis
- Fixed an issue where loading completed games did not work in VoiceOver.
- Fixed a bug where VoiceOver users with Master of Time enabled could not use a Skip Crystal for long timers.
- Fixed a startup crash.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the storyline and how you get so attached to the characters. Great game
- Sneaky Crab, Inc.
- 227.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Sneaky Crab, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1296 Time Crystals R79.99
- 300 Time Crystals R19.99
- 3330 Time Crystals R199.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.