The Trident Fin Tech™ digital wallet provides an intuitive, intelligent and innovative digital wallet solution.
The convenience of converging a mobile application integrated with a world-class payments platform i.e patented as the Clearing House Independent Payment System (CHIPS), enables real-time processing of payments, provides competitive transaction rates and integrates seamlessly with global financial systems.
The opportunity to form strategic partnerships with both private and public enterprises promotes the collaborative ethos of Trident with the aim of developing a sustainable, viable and capable partner ecosystem.
The vision of Trident Digital Enterprises (Pty) Ltd is defined as:
• To envision a world where humanity prospers through digital contact and interaction
The Trident Fin Tech™ platform will serve as the foundational core complemented by a rich suite of value added services to enhance customer excellence, foster brand loyalty and leverage technology advancements.
The ecosystem, informed by credible strategic partners, will embrace the disruption in the sectors of financial technology (FinTech), education technology (EduTech) and sporting technology (SportTech).
The differentiating features and functionalities of the Trident Wallet are as follows:
• Open-loop wallet - integration with iWallet customers through peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions and with other digital wallets,
• Customer registration - automation of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance i.e or Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) compliance in South Africa,
• Competitive rates - transaction rates with 20% relative savings comparable to standard debit and credit card payments,
• Real-time transfers - activation and immediate access to fiat currency via traditional banking channels i.e Automatic Teller Machine (ATM), Over-the-Counter (OTC) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), and
• Platform agnostic - application versatility across major mobile platforms.
The customer benefits to be derived from employing the Trident Wallet in both a private and business capacity are as follows i.e
• Convenience - payments to multiple merchants, diverse individuals and different banks from one integrated mobile application (app),
• Affordable - transaction fees that will be comparatively lower than traditional banking charges levied in the marketplace,
• Accessible - funds will be available from multiple cash dispensing points at commercial banks should this be required,
• Reliable - platform that spans and interfaces with credible merchants / vendors, commercial banks and value added providers, with continuing expansion of the ecosystem, and
• Trackable - digital trail of all transactions executed via a single mobile interface.
The pricing of the Trident Wallet has been benchmarked to be competitive and affordable, with all charges Value Added Tax (VAT) of 15% included i.e
• Transaction fee : 0.5% of transaction fee capped at ZAR 2.50
• Partner fee : Customised to specific requirements
Loan Application Bug Fixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trident Digital Enterprises (Pty) ltd
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Trident Digital Enterprises