The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
- Fixed an issue which could lose progress if not logged into an account.
- Fixed an issue which could cause sideways movement when ending a grind on certain rails and ledges.
- Improved visibility of menu dialogues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sure, there are skateboarding games that let you pull 900s from telephone wires, then land in a manual, collecting millions of points. But when you want realism and complexity, you want True Skate. For years, True Axis’ skateboarding simulator has been letting us ollie, grind, and kickflip with our fingers. Competing with your friends, scouting gaps, and completing missions is great fun, but the true reward is perfecting a line and nailing incredible tricks with just the right swipes.
Best skating sim hands down
Only issue is the app often crashes when sharing replays.
Great game but one problem
I would rate this 5 stars but it does not let me restore my purchases and when I bought something it does not give it to me i have checked my balance on apple icloud and it shownthe money has been sent but no item in game
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- 216.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
- In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory R14.99
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp R14.99
- Skatepark: The Valley R14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.