Die amptelike Woordfees app! Skep 'n persoonlike feeskalender, koop kaartjies en vind die venues.
Die US Woordfees is ’n unieke spanpoging wat ’n dorp, ’n universiteit, kunstenaars, gehore en gemeenskappe van dwarsoor die land bymekaar bring om die stories te vertel van ons grense, ons verskille, ons ooreenkomste, ons vrese, ons vreugdes, ons toevlugte, ons oorwinnings en ons sterk punte.
Vir tien dae in Maart verander die universiteitsdorp van Stellenbosch in die Wes-Kaapse wynlande in ’n warrelwind van energie en kreatiwiteit wanneer kunstenaars, gehore en gemeenskap mekaar vind in ’n vreugdevolle viering van teater, musiek, kuns, dans, diskoers, films en poësie.
The official Woordfees app! Browse the festival programme, create a personalised festival calendar, buy tickets and find venues.
The SU Woordfees is a unique collaboration that brings together a town, a university, artists, audiences and communities from across our country and many parts of the world to tell the stories of our borders, our differences, our similarities, our fears, our joys, our refuges, our triumphs and our strengths.
For ten days in March the university town of Stellenbosch in the Western Cape winelands is transformed into a whirlwind of energy and creativity as artists, audiences and communities collide in a joyous celebration of theatre, music, art, dance, discussion and poetry.
Some minor bug fixes and ticket instructions.
Ratings and Reviews
A great idea - not yet thought through
There are a number of things that caused the app to become a frustration rather than a help... especially once I started relying on the app
1. Suddenly towards the end of the week I was logged out. To log in I need a pin that is ONLY sent to my email address. I do not have and do not want email on my phone. Why not send the pin to my phone as an sms if it is intended to be a phone app...
2. Today is the last day of Woordfees. To get to the day’s programme seems impossible - I scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to reach 4 March and scroll and scroll and scroll... and will maybe reach 10 March by next week when Wootdfees is over. A ‘go to’ date function is a necessity
3. The location of the Visuele Kunste building on maps (why not link to Google maps?) is simply wrong. It is reflected as being in Ryneveld street... thank goodness I did not need the app to find anything else.
And finally thank goodness I had a booklet.... lots of work needed before you can save on paper - unfortunately.
Keep trying please.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Conceptsphere (Pty) Ltd.
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Woordfees