VCpay is the only app you’ll ever need to pay at any South African online store! Instantly create mobile virtual MasterCards® so that you can shop online, buy mobile apps, take taxi rides or order food.
DISCOVER THE SAFEST PAYMENT ALTERNATIVE FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
• Create mobile virtual MasterCards® for online shopping with a click of a button
• Send virtual MasterCards® to friends and family as a gift
• Create Single-use cards for ultimate security
• Detailed statements of when and where your cards were used
• Upgrade to an account with no spend limits for free
• Loading funds using a variety of top-up options, including EFT from your bank account, linking your credit/cheque card or depositing cash at the nearest EasyPay retailer.
• Full app support via email, Facebook, Twitter or phone
• Refer friends and family to VCpay by sharing your unique referral code to get cash back the first time each of them pays using the app
SECURE, CONVENIENT, ACCESSIBLE – VCpay is for anyone over 18 years old in South Africa!
• Online security – You don’t need to use your own credit card or banking details to shop online, eliminating the risk of your details being compromised.
• Always available and easy to load money – You can create virtual cards anywhere and anytime. Anybody over 18 can use VCpay – It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a credit card or a bank account, you just need a South African ID to sign up for VCpay
ACCEPTED AT ANY ONLINE MERCHANT IN SOUTH AFRICA
VCpay creates mobile virtual MasterCards®, which means that you can pay for goods in South Africa wherever MasterCard® is accepted!
• Subscribe to online services
• Get the latest fashion from Zando, Spree or Superbalist
• Buy books, DVDs, CDs and other tech at Takealot
• Order food from Appetite
• Make hotel reservations and flight bookings
• And more
Download the app and start using VCpay today!
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some 21st century updates
Doesn't work on AlwaysOn hot spots.
Should be able to archive old cards.
Caln't clear messages.
I would give it 5 stars if the ability to load funds via a card payment worked. Always having trouble with it for some reason.
Great Idea, Fail execution
A person that uses such an app is generally paranoid about security of online payments and getting a general system failure every time when trying to do a deposit from a credit card isn't getting it any brownie points my book. Great idea, but not even worth a 1 star as it doesn't work and creates more paranoia.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.