Vectornator is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export.
• Supports Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
Hey Vectornators! Buckle your seatbelts; this one’s a big one…
Say Hello to iCloud!
- It’s finally here! Store and sync your documents on iCloud to always have access to the most up-to-date version of them.
- Work on your documents at any time, across all your devices. Your documents will automatically save and sync to iCloud.
- Save storage space on your device by storing your Vectornator documents on iCloud instead.
- Please note: Documents saved in Vectornator 4.4 are not compatible with previous versions of Vectornator.
- This one’s huge. You won’t recognize Vectornator’s brushes after this update—they’ve gotten a full rework, and your illustrations and design projects will never look the same.
- All brushstrokes are now vector paths! This means that all of the paths you make with Brush Tool are now fully-customizable, easy-to-edit vector paths.
- Brush strokes are now available for all paths inside Vectornator. Any regular path can be converted into a brush path and vice versa.
- You can now add, remove, and change the position and type of a node along your brush paths, just like a normal vector path.
- You can change your brush shape and contour, and apply any brush profile to an existing path at any time, even after you’ve drawn it.
- Brush strokes are now deselected after drawing, which saves you from making unwanted changes. Changing color or any other property will affect only the next path you draw with the Brush Tool.
- You can now also use Pressure Mode with your brush profiles when using an Apple Pencil; making things like vector calligraphy much easier and more organic.
- Handles in the brush contour editor are now selectable and easier to delete
- Brush strokes can now be used to draw with the Pen Tool
- Sections in the Inspector are now collapsible
- Auto Trace now works for more image formats
We constantly want to improve the quality of our software. Feel free to ask questions, give feedback & share your ideas. We’re always happy to connect with members of our community. Contact us directly in Vectornator or via email@example.com. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing App, easy to learn, difficult to master. Really intuitive and helpful. Just tends to crash while trying to add text to projects.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you like Vectornator and you find it intuitive as we aimed that!
Sorry to hear about the crashes. Let’s try to get the core together! Please get in touch with us as we would need some additional information in order to fix this crash. Maybe you noticed some specific steps which led to it? You can reach us out via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of the social media. Please stay in touch!
Different Userface Confusion
Hello, I am loving the app, just downloaded today, but in attempts to learn it I am doing tutorials and unfortunately all the tutorials have a different user interface, is there another version that I need to download? Please help, there are some cool things like colour blending that I cannot find and would love to finish my tutorials!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and feedback. We're currently working on our new manual and some more tutorials which will be available soon. You can also find some more information on our medium blog https://medium.com/vectornator.
BEST APPLICATION IN MY IPAD
I love the app, more then any app in my iPad. I have been using it now for two years..never have any complaints...thanks a lot guys...for such a great effort
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linearity GmbH
- 511.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.